Thursday, October 22, 2009

Brief Review

While I have tried to publish things of similar themes alongside of each other, the column to the right has moved with the new posts instead of staying with those thoughts they were associated with. While looking for a quote that I might use elsewhere, I have reviewed my entire blog, discovering they have deleted my first three posts. Since I wrote my thoughts elsewhere first-on word documents, I should be able to replace them. In addition, I would like to provide a brief list of the most important posts.
Why I care-in 2008, Ps. 12 Revisited-Oct. 19, 2007, Who is the Messenger and What is His Role-Nov. 24, 2007. It is an analysis based on the concordance at the end of my Koran, and a few other Suras and verses as well. In Honor of All Saints Day-Nov. 10, 2007. The Sexual Purity of Muslims. What is Faith. Is Jesus the Son of God and other issues. Blog 10-Our Intercessors. Post Seven, also Oct. 19, 2007 is one of my favorites with its joke about coke. There are some that are very positive. Ideas we can agree on-Oct. 12, 2007, and Post Five is even kinder. The Son of God, an early one has a section explaining the strutting of the unbelievers and discussion on humility vs boasting. Post 12 holds quotations and expressions out of the Bible that are not credited to it, just so you know all that flowery language isn't original to the Koran. The later post 12 revisited goes back and quotes the Bible verses or explains the context. This does not include all the Bible stories, because mostly they are butchered, with little accuracy. I believe Post Six and four deal with those. I will have to go back to view posts 1-3, as they no longer exist online.

No comments: